WHEN: On Tuesday, December 4, 2018, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Eastern, NTEU Chapter 293 will hold a member meeting for the purpose of voting on ratification of a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).
Any bargaining unit employee who is not a member of the union may not vote. If you are a nonmember and you would like to participate in this important vote, you can join the union by filling out a Form SF-1187 (Standard Dues Withholding Form) and submitting a PDF of the executed form to Chapter 293 President Greg Gilman at any time prior to December 4.
WHERE: Members in Headquarters will meet in the Main Auditorium; they may want to arrive between 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM to ensure that their names are checked prior to 12:00 PM. The meeting will be videocast to the regions, and members in regional offices should meet in the following rooms:
- Atlanta Regional Office: Room 1061
- Boston Regional Office: Conference Room 22001
- Chicago Regional Office: MPR A and B
- Denver Regional Office: Vail Conference Room
- Fort Worth Regional Office: Grand Hall
- Los Angeles Regional Office: Multi-Purpose Room 950
- Miami Regional Office: 17th Floor Large Conference Room
- New York Regional Office: 4th Floor Hearing Room
- Philadelphia Regional Office: 5th Floor Multipurpose Room
- Salt Lake City Regional Office: Room 6.112
- San Francisco Regional Office: Room 2602
SCHEDULE: At 12:00 PM Eastern, we will provide members with an overview of the main provisions of the new agreement prior to the vote.
VOTING: Voting will be by paper ballot at the meeting on December 4. If you will be out of the office or unavailable on December 4, you may vote by absentee ballot. To do so, please obtain a ballot from the designated individual below, mark your vote, place it in an envelope, and deliver it in person prior to the December 4 meeting to the person designated below for your office:
- Atlanta Regional Office: Ed Sullivan
- Boston Regional Office: Dan Barry
- Chicago Regional Office: Drew O'Brien
- Denver Regional Office: Jeremy Kollitz
- Fort Worth Regional Office: Janie Frank
- Los Angeles Regional Office: Melissia Buckhalter-Honore
- Miami Regional Office: Terry Tennant
- New York Regional Office: James Hanson
- Philadelphia Regional Office: Patricia Trujillo
- Salt Lake City Regional Office: Amy Oliver
- San Francisco Regional Office: Jeff Lyttle
- Headquarters: Pat Copeland
LEARNING ABOUT THE CBA: NTEU Chapter 293 members may review the changed articles of the CBA by clicking here. Any members who have any questions about the CBA may email their queries to an officer or Executive Board member in advance of the ratification vote. For contact information, please click the "Directory" tab at the top of this page. Due to time constraints on December 4, we encourage you to ask any questions in advance, as we will not have time to take everyone's questions during the limited time that we have allotted at the agency for the meeting.