WHEN: On Thursday, October 25, 2007, from 1:00PM to 2:00PM EST, NTEU Chapter 293 members will vote on ratification of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. (Members in Washington may want to arrive between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM to ensure that their names are checked prior to 1:00 PM).
WHERE: Members in Headquarters should go to the main auditorium. Members in regional offices should consult with their steward regarding where to meet. (Any bargaining unit employee who is not a member of the union but who would like to participate in this important vote should click here to fill out a Form SF-1187 (Standard Dues Withholding Form), and submit the executed form to a Chapter 293 steward).
SCHEDULE: At 1:00 EST, we will provide members with an overview of highlights of the new agreement.
LEARNING ABOUT THE CBA: NTEU Chapter 293 members may review the new Collective Bargaining Agreement by clicking here and signing on to NTEU’s website. Any members who have any questions about the CBA may email their queries to Chapter 293 President Greg Gilman in advance of the ratification vote on October 25. Due to time constraints on October 25, we encourage you to ask any questions in advance, as we will not have time to take everyone’s questions during the time that we have allotted at the agency for the meeting.
ABSENTEE VOTING: Members who will be out of the office on Thursday, October 25, may vote by absentee ballot. To do so, please obtain a ballot from the designated individual below, mark your vote, place it in an envelope, and deliver it in person on October 23 or 24 to the individual designated below for your office:
- Washington & Virginia: Veronica Lewis, Union Office, Station Place 2549, from 1:00PM – 2:00PM. (Ratification Meeting in the Auditorium)
- Atlanta Regional Office: Barry Lakas
- Boston Regional Office: James Fay
- Chicago Regional Office: Teresa Tyson
- Denver Regional Office: Lucille Casias
- Fort Worth Regional Office: Marshall Gandy
- Los Angeles Regional Office: Kathy Cash
- Miami Regional Office: Terry Tennant
- New York Regional Office: Joel Crepea
- Philadelphia Regional Office: Patricia Trujillo (Ratification Meeting in the B/D Conference Room)
- San Francisco Regional Office: Janet Johnston